On May 6 the Falmouth Conservation Commission continued several hearings to allow staff review of additional materials and to accommodate state agency comment windows.
Staff announced a continuance for the Notice of Intent for 380 Wild Harbor Road (applicant Robert Franklin West) to June 3 so the applicant can supply requested materials. The Beal family application for Penzance Road was continued to July 22 due to several open orders and the need for certificates of compliance across the property.
Town of Falmouth Beaches asked to continue the 2026 beach management plan hearing to May 13 after Natural Heritage and Endangered Species comments arrived late to the file; commissioners agreed to continue the item.
Pier 37 Inc. (Brian McLofflin) asked to continue a bulkhead and dock relocation proposal to May 13, and commissioners granted the continuance.
Tim Santos, representing Paul Lieberman’s amendment filing for a Westwood Road property, said a previously installed fence and greater-than-approved vegetation removal had been discovered during a compliance survey. “The fence was inadvertently installed. I'm going to say about 8 ft seaward of where it was supposed to be,” Santos said, and reported the fence had been removed and a restoration plan with a tree inventory was filed the same day. He requested a continuance to give staff time to review the revised restoration plan; commissioners continued the matter to May 13.
In each case, commissioners set the new dates by roll call and asked staff to evaluate the submitted materials before the next meeting.